Saturday, November 24, 2018

The way to prevent anger.

We are generally told that when it comes from the mind it can not be stopped.The situation can not be handled by the behave of one another at one place at that time.When we tell ourselves that there will be annoying tensions from the front and I will not respond, it never happens.If you were a doctor,then what would you say if the patient was completely healthy or not?Although none of us are completely healthy.If we stabilize in our mind that we will be perfectly healthy but after treatment, we may be able to have a single disease in the results.But if we look at the slightest disease among us, then the disease will not last forever.
            It is a matter now that if we allow our mind to be little angry, then that anger will never leave us.There will be a little bit of anger until my mind is dependent on anything else.If any one of you questioned me that there would be tension from outside and that you do not do any react, is it ever?How can I say that there will be no reaction?Can we never say that there will be no response?We can only say that you find your response.Tensions will come from outside, but you will be standing like a wall, do not respond, or we say that you will respond but respond to your choice.In general, we generally give two types of feedback.1. Automatic reaction and 2. Consciously choosing my response.There are differences between two arguments.We will not respond to external tensions, but we will respond with consciousness.That will not harm my own body and mind.Then just think about yourself.never ever think about anyone else.But he should have been convinced that, if I'm not angry, who can convince him - there is no need to think so good.Because when you think of doing good to each other, it will not be good to yourself - it will not be good for yourself.Then, if we all think about my profit,where is my profit, where is my protection, where is my comfort?But I can say with 100 percent guarantees- when you find your own fate, then you can find other advantages.It will not be right to hurt yourself for the benefit of others.

 For example, suppose a person is driving the wrong side on the road.But that's his own choice.Will you go wrong on the person's choice and tell him that he is driving in a wrong way?So what do we do? We can protect ourselves and ourselves by driving ourselves to the right road without going wrong in the street like her.Surprisingly, when we protect ourselves and our cars, the person driving the wrong way and his car and he himself survives for our awareness.If we tell him to go wrong with his mistake and to teach him the right thing, that your road direction is wrong, then that person will also get an accident and we will be caught in the accident.Then that person will die and even we will die.
So rule of safety.Who needs protection before?Only need to protect yourself before.When the situation comes, do not think that:what is good for them we have to be very very selfish and we have to think only about one person.Because at that moment only one person can listen to me and that is what I myself.The more I try to convince you of your mistakes but I can not finish it.At that moment, I can convince a person that he can obey me and he should be admonished.Other people who will accept their own words - but why would they obey me?Then he is doing the right thing with what he is doing.His definition of right and our definition of right is different.It means that what I am saying is just the other one is wrong - that's not right.Both of them are different from the two different points of view - I'm right.Experience the same thing with two people in the same context - someone is saying right - and someone is wrong.Talk to a husband about the same matter once and talk to his wife once, talk to a mother-in-law once and talk to her once more, talk to your parents once again and talk to her son.Will see-you will never be able to decide- why I cannot be never decide none of them are wrong.
Because they see the situation in their own eyes with their personality, so each individual has different uses.It may be wrong to see it through another's point of view.You can never say that he is wrong or he is doing wrong.He is right from his point of view.And if you blame others for it - you're wasting time in vain.I am not going to change according to you.because I do not find to need the change.If I feel I am wrong but as of now I feel that I am doing this absolutely right now let the  if the whole world says I am wrong, I am do not agree.So it is not important that the person should have done what? - What should not be done?It is important that I should or should not have done what I should have done.you can think of this in any case.
We all thought to be a good man.Well, good people are using each other well, why can not we?In the present day we are very fond of imitation.You become accustomed to using it as you use it with you. If we use good, we can use good with them, and if we use bad one, we should use it badly.Well, once you think, when we do bad things with others, first of all, the bad person who uses it, will feel bad about me, and I will get jealous of him and send negative energy to me and send me.Secondly, when we misbehave with others, it is very difficult for ourselves to suffer.The increase in blood pressure increases in the body, how different the reactions of convulsions can cause us a lot of harm.

And if someone uses bad things to me, but I use it well then he will not be able to send negative energy to me.Because he misbehaved with me and eventually got good use from me.And most of the people used to be angry with me, but I used to do good to them, I could keep my body and mind healthy, and help others to stay healthy.See both of them gain profit.
So if you try to reduce anger with a little awareness then you can definitely trust me.
                                                                                    Hi I am Arabinda Bera - this is my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment