Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Claiming life for every moment.

Life needs money.Turn wheel of fortune.
From this real to life.Move away from yourself.
I got relief in self-sacrifice.There is sorrow in luxury.
I need as much as I need.I'll find it as much.
If you find more, then the end will end.
----I am Arabinda Bera . This is my poem.

IN DETAIL: In the present age, when people live in real life, it is necessary for money to save them. But people do not always earn money, space, time, food, etc. and when they earn, it is not the same amount.For example, people have to be dependent on their parents from infancy to adolescence. The woman is also dependent on the children as well as in her old age.To know this real fact of life.Knowing it will lead the way.If every person does not enjoy the luxury of enjoying money in his life, he does not want to lose any time, but he has to lose him prematurely. There is also the possibility of life-saving. In one word, earning money, enjoying luxury, money costs etc. will be done comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment